JCB Sitemaster Toughphone – Something of Real Show
8 April 2011 2,358 views No Comment
The JCB Sitemaster Toughphone is the choice of Tough personality that pulls no punches. Its name implies that it is tough enough to ensure a wide and diverse range of climatic conditions and circumstances.
- The handset is a compact unit which is only 115 x 53 x 23 mm in measurement and offers an impressive range of features and functionality.
- JCB Sitemaster Toughphone possesses 2.0 inches display screen of TFT nature that provides excellent quality imagery, due to the screen’s ability to display 262,000 colors.
- The handset offers tri-band data network capability along with it is GSM 900/1800/1900 MHz operating frequency functionality.
It is provided with a useful phonebook that retains 300 phone book contacts that provides simple access to the available contacts quickly and efficiently.
- It also comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth 2.0 whilst also providing entertainment in the form of an FM radio to offer the ability to listen to a wide range of broadcasts and a selection of radio stations whilst you are on the go.
The main feature of this handset is the fact that it is certified to IP54, which is a standard as it is related to its dust and water resistance.
- Additionally, this unit has a military specification along with the offering of one tons pressure tested capability. The unit is rugged and durable for sure because it is tested to ensure its rugged nature that includes several patterns of testing such as an LCD impact test applied for pressure of 0.5 NM to the display screen. It is done in order to ensure that the screen can withstand the relevant pressure.
- Besides this, one of another test is the twist test that is whereby the unit bending up to 5000 times in presences of 250 NM of pressure.
- This groovy handset is provided with an array of useful functionality such as a torch and a laser pointer that are useful elements in their own way.
- As you would have expected that JCB Sitemaster Toughphone would be coming with SMS messaging capability as standard, whereas it also offers a 1300 mAh Li-ion battery that works normally and provides you with 270 minutes of talk time with 450 hours of standby time.